Saturday, January 03, 2009

It's Hard to Say Goodbye

We had to say bye to Josh at the airport today, it was really hard on all of us but I think it was hardest on Cayden. He really took it hard but hopefully Josh will be back in a month or so and we can see him anytime we want. Here are some pictures of him and the kids.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Keilyn made it about two seconds with him so this was a fast one!

Photobucket

I did really good and didn't cry so I'm pretty proud of myself. Plus I know he'll be back soon so that helps!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Keilyn doesn't really like Will so when she actually let him hold her for about 20 seconds I got a picture.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shay said...

OMG! Is this one of the little boys that sat RIGHT beside me when I'd come visit their sister?! All grown up, I can't believe it. And Will, I haven't seen him forever. Tell Will I said 'Hi' as I'm sure Josh doesn't even remember me, he had to have been Braeley's age or younger... I'm getting old Sara!