The kids and I headed back in to the Doctor this morning to have him check Keilyn's ears. She had double infections before Cayden's birthday and he wanted to see us again after we finished up the meds. Her right ear is looking better, not perfect but better. Her left ear is unchanged if not worse. He gave her the next stage in meds so hopefully that will clear it up, but he also has started the notation in her records that we are a "tube" family.
Poor Cayden had to wait so long and go through so many infections before they finally got him tubes. Kynlie I knew better so I started the discussion right away. Now lets just hope Keilyn will have better luck and get over this and not need the tubes. Ha Ha yea right.
Go Big Red!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment