It snowed last night and I didn't even know we were in for it! I love snow, I just love it! Matt is at class, Cayden is in school Keilyn is taking a nap and I have no idea what Kynlie is doing...I do hear lots of rumbling upstairs though!
We ended up needing to get new tires on the truck so that's where that is. Fun Fun Fun!!! Lets see what the mechanics say about the pile of crap! I think the tires are going to cost more then its worth. Kinda funny if you think about it!
We have soccer tomorrow morning and then Cayden and Kynlie are going to the wrestling tournament at Lincoln High. Grandpa Jim is running one of the clocks and the kids love to go.
Have a great day and enjoy the snow!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



2 comments:
sounds like your family is getting better...GOOD! Have a great weekend.
YES! Thank you Jody, if we could just figure out what is giving Kynlie these horrible tummy aches I think we'd be set!
Post a Comment