Sunday, January 18, 2009

I lied

They are not getting better!

Last night Cayden and Kynlie stayed the night with Grandma and Grandpa, this morning when we talked to Charlene she said that Kynlie was up every hour crying. We figured out it was her ears, about an hour later Charlene called and said there was a lot of stuff coming out of her ears, 10 minutes later out comes blood.

Ok so rewind to last night, Matt started throwing up. I hate the flu....I don't know if anyone of you knew that but I seriously hate the flu! He threw up all night long. Oh and did you know that men whine the whole time???????

So this morning when Charlene called and said there was blood in her ear I grabbed KeilynKynlie and headed to the hospital. We ended up going to the hospital that is also the trauma center so we got to see helicopters! Kynlie has an infection in both ears and the one that was bleeding was because where her tube was, there is still a hole so the infection is able to seep out the hole.

NOT A BURST EARDRUM!! Thank Goodness!

Kynlie is now back on antibiotics and Keilyn is finishing up hers. I have to take Kynlie in on Tuesday to get checked out and I think I'm going to have them check Keilyn while I'm there.
went to Jim and Charlene's house dropped her off picked up

No comments: