Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sickies

When I picked up Cayden from school yesterday he told me his ear hurt. I thought good grief I'm so sick of sick kids! I called the doctors office and asked if they would see us. We got in right away and saw a really nice doctor, he checked the kids out and told me that Cayden has an ear infection in his left ear and Keilyn has an infection in both her ears.

I seriously couldn't believe it! But the good thing is we caught them early enough that the kids shouldn't get to bad.

So little update on us!

4 comments:

Shay said...

Just think, it's better now instead of closer to Christmas. You'll be over it before you know it. I'll send a prayer your way :) Get to feeling better soon!

Rudloff5 said...

Ear infections are non-stop this time of year I think. Hope everyone is better in time for Christmas!!

Skeeter said...

Hi Simpson Family!

Just hopped a link over from Nebraska Girl's blog and wanted to say "Hi!".

Merry Christmas,

Skeeter

Rudloff5 said...

Hey, i was just wondering if the sickness is dwindling down yet for your family...? Hope SO!