How many of you make your own gifts for Christmas? This year I'm making the kids scarves and I have to tell ya its so much fun! I'm new at the whole crafty thing, ask Lisa she knows I'm a putz! I got Kynlie's done and it turned out really good I also did Keilyn's but I want to redo it, I'm just not to happy with it. I'm really excited to do Cayden's....its a sports theme!
Now I'm inspired to make more stuff for next year. Ok well easy stuff! I think Grandma would be proud of me and my sewing machine!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds fun! I made scarves a couple yrs ago but didn't sew them, just crocheted them. Shay and I were on a roll making them.. They turned out awesome. Oh ya, I will email u that recipe..
Ya we did do scarves on year, I almost forgot.... WE WANT PICTURES!!!! I sew so I'd love to see your pattern... GOOD FOR YOU! Making a gift is that much more meaningful!
Post a Comment