Cayden and Kynlie had a sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa last night!! Charlene got Cayden from school and ran over picked up Jim then wizzed over here to get Kynlie then they trucked it down to the theater to see Madagascar II! Then they went to eat at one of the kids' favorite places Lee's Chicken where they had Mac&Cheese!
It is seriously so quiet here when they are gone, and I'm pretty sure Keilyn doesn't like it. She wanders around looking for them, so sad! But Cayden and Kynlie have so much fun it's great for them to do!
Well we have soccer today and I'm thinking of going to the fabric store to get some fleece to make the kids all scarves for Christmas. If anyone has a pattern they like to use please comment. I have an idea for the girls but Cayden I'm stumped on.
Have a great day and stay warm!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment