Kynlie did such an amazing job at soccer yestereday! I am so proud of her, she has such great hustle plus she is the only one out there that has any concept of passing the ball. (I'm totally bragging right now) She saw when she was covered and passed it to her teammate, I couldn't believe it. I think she scored 6 goals, oh I'm so stinking proud of that child!
I do have something funny for all of you! Last night was the first time in my life that I've ever made puppy chow! Seriously, I've never done it before! I think I made myself a little sick eating so much of it though! The kids totally loved it plus they really liked helping me make it.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



2 comments:
That's too funny! I can't believe you've never made puppy chow. It's like an all time favorite here and it always has to go to school for snack.....
Sounds like you should brag about Kynlie, that way I can tell her GREAT JOB! Way to show them up!
Oh seriously Shay! Never made it!
Post a Comment