Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Cayden's Cheetah Diorama



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

He chose to paint a sunset in the background


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I love watching them use their own creativity


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

It was a two day process


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

He wanted to make the trees look just right


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

The antelope in the back is purposely laying down...its dead....its just waiting for the cheetah

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, Sara. Thanks, I like your blog, too! Cute pictures. Tell Lisa "hi" for me. I should add her on FB, and she's welcome to read my blog also. I still remember how sweet you guys were to me when Heath and I were dating and found out I was prego. And I remember having bad morning sickness while at work and Lisa getting me some crackers and 7 up. Doesn't seem like that was almost 12 years ago!