
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Keilyn loved helping me make the mints for her birthday.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Its the cake! Everytime Keilyn looked at it she said "wow!!!"

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Keilyn calls Grandpa PaPa so now I'm trying to get her to call
Charlene MeeMaw..Yes I'm that evil!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Mike was a cutie...don't tell him I said that. Matt showing
MeeMaw and Uncle Vic how to play Sporcle.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Josh won't look at me...don't worry I know where he sleeps.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Barb open your eyes its safe to look!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
There's my girl! She actually let me put her hair up, what a dolly!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Presents!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Cinderella book!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Oh the cake...this is such good cake!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Oh the conversations we have in this family!
For Cayden's birthday he decided he wanted to take a couple of friends
to the Husker Mens Basketball game. They had so much fun and even
better the Huskers won!
His party here with the family was so fun and of course couldn't have
asked to have better people to spend the day with.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Cousins! They just love Neely!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I love this shirt..now I just need to find two more for
my little brood!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
This is awesome, if you don't have it you should get it!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
My poor dogs...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Now you may be thinking "what idiot would buy that for a child?"
Well I told the idiot to buy it!!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
This was the first time since we started having kids that
Cheri hasn't made our cake. That would be 14 birthday
cakes plus she made some shower cakes for us too.
We love our Cheri and where ever we move to we will
have to fly her down so she can make the cakes!



No comments:
Post a Comment