Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Keilyn

Took Keilyn back to the doctor yesterday morning, she just came down with a horrible cold. She has this cough that sounds so wet and chesty, I just figured oh great the ears are in for it. But nope the ears were good but the doctor said that when she walked into the room and looked at Keilyn she would have put money down that Keilyn has influenza. So we are monitoring her temp and keeping her full of fluids. She is not sleeping so that isn't helping her or me, I've started going to sleep as soon as we get them all down at 7:45. It's helped me out immensly.

I better get going...I have Kynlie upstairs dusting and I'm sitting on here! Child labor!

2 comments:

nebraska girl said...

A little bit of child labor is good for them. Hope everyone gets well and stays that way for a good, long time.

Rudloff5 said...

Kylah had influenza A when she was 2o months old and again last February. Not fun!! Hope the best that everyone gets better soon in your home. I think the worst part of winter is the flus and colds that go around...bummer.