Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Visitors!

Last night after the kids had gone to bed, Matt and I heard knocking. We look out the window and there are 4 college age girls standing at the door. I holler at Matt to go put a shirt on, and go see what they want...I was all ready in my red snowflake jammies.

He goes to the door and its our neighbors down the street and around the corner. They have grown quite attached to the kids so when they were making up Christmas goodies for their families they knew they had to bring the kids a plate.

When I told the kids about it they wanted to make them a thank you. We got out the construction paper, stickers, and markers and the kids made them a very cute thank you card. We took it over just a bit ago and yes the kids made themselves quite at home at their house finding all the kitties.

Mary Claire would like to have them over more often, I asked if she was drinking.

1 comment:

Shay said...

THAT is funny! Probably because I'm drinking right now. LOL!

I just wanted to say it is so cool you had them make thank you cards, or so they thought of it! Noone does that anymore and I make it a huge deal if I receive one! GREAT JOB KIDS!