There was no school today, our first snow day of the year! I love it, its like a free day. We bundled up the kids and realized that poor Kynlie is wearing size 3T snow pants. That didn't work out very well for her. We had to go to the doctor and get the kids their flu shots so we stopped at Walmart and got a new pair.
I also got the movie Muppet Christmas Carol! I love that movie.
PS.....Old Bag!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



4 comments:
Wow, you had a snow day and we FINALLY got to see some of our snow melt. lol!
DUDE!!!!!! You got Muppet Christmas Carol?!?!?!?! We are sooooo watching that.
I got to see Josh and Mike yesterday! As soon as I saw them, I told them what a brat-face you are! They both agreed that I should kick your a--. Did those two both quit eating? They are SO skinny. Mike was in pain and looked miserable. I hope he got his teeth taken care of. I had supper with Angie, Brian and Laura Hawthorne last night and told them all about how you treat me on the world wide web. The word is spreading fast, Sara. Too bad you are on Santa's naughty list now and won't be getting anything!
Hush Jody...I love snow!
Josh we watched it this morning! I love that movie.
French, seriously no one believes you! They all know you are full of gas...hot air!
Post a Comment