Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last Fall Soccer Game

Cayden has his last game yesterday. It was super cold at 9:00 AM so we bundled everybody up. Keilyn was so cold...poor thing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Birds, Birds, Birds!!!
Photobucket
Daddy was a warm spot!
Photobucket

Here's Cayden, he's all bundled up! By the end of the game he'd shed the hat and gloves. He twisted his ankle during the game but kept playing, pretty proud of him for that.
Photobucket

Grandpa Jim gave him tickets to go the the Huskers after the soccer game so we had to hussle home so he could get changed for the game. No I didn't take any pictures and no Matt didn't take the camera to the game. He did tell me that Cayden ate a hot dog, a box of popcorn and an ice cream cone, and had a bottle of lemonade. No wonder he didn't eat supper last night! They had so much fun, Larry the Cable Guy was right in front of them but Cayden was a chicken and wouldn't go holler at him!

Here are a couple of pictures I took of Keilyn!
Photobucket
She likes to play with markers...check out her hand!
Photobucket

Here's the dogs in case you wanted to see them!
Chaos, she'll be 4 on Halloween
Photobucket

Koda, she was born May 25th
Photobucket
Funny story about Kynlie and Koda, this morning Koda must have done something wrong because Kynlie grabbed her by the collar, grabbed her bow and arrow walked out to the porch and said "Koda, say your prayers." I laughed so hard, I had to call Matt at work and tell him about that one!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Brr. Just looking at them makes me shiver! I hate Nebraska weather!