Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Trip to the ER

Cayden got his first set of stitches yesterday! We were in the bedroom and I was changing Kynlie's diaper, Cayden was climbing down off his bed and slipped and fell. He belly flopped onto the floor and sliced his chin open. The funny thing was there really wasn't all that much blood. He started to cry right away but I kept my cool and took him right to the kitchen to get a cold rag with ice. I knew it was bad because I saw the piece of skin just hanging there. I right away called Matt and had him come home. My exact words were something like "hey watcha doing? Do you think you could come home now? I'm pretty sure this one's going to need stitches!" Then I took Cayden over to lay on the couch with the rag and out comes Kynlie...all she has on is a shirt. I completely forgot I was changing her pants when he fell! I felt like a moron! Matt took Cayden right away to the hospital and I went up as soon as Will got there to watch the girls. Cayden was so good...he just laid there when they were stitching him up...didn't move at all! I was so proud of him! He got five stitches here are a couple of pictures.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

I also have a couple of good ones of Kynlie I thought I would share...she's such a ham
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hope you all have a great Valentines Day!!

No comments: