Okay, I have to ask. Can Kynlie climb up to the counter now too??? Or did you actually put her on there in front of Cayden after you tell him he can't be on it about 100 times a day??? Oh, shame, shame.....bad mommy!! hehehehehehe
I know! But I had to put her in the picture! I didn't want to put the bowl on the floor then the dog would have eaten it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Okay, I have to ask. Can Kynlie climb up to the counter now too??? Or did you actually put her on there in front of Cayden after you tell him he can't be on it about 100 times a day??? Oh, shame, shame.....bad mommy!! hehehehehehe
I know! But I had to put her in the picture! I didn't want to put the bowl on the floor then the dog would have eaten it!
Post a Comment